Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Love Miss Hollie!

If you've never experienced the Kindermusik program...you're missing out on a wonderful experience.  Our family has been a part of this amazing music class since Ava was 1 1/2 years old.  The whole class is a routine that is similar each time so the kids become familiar with what events will take place.  We're always excited to learn new songs or dance around to some old favorites.  Playing all the fun instruments, using the scarves, playing Miss Hollie's special "BIG DRUM," and relaxing with our "Lovies" are all part of this special time.

Scarf time...we were singing and dancing to a song and pretending our scarves were kites.

Isaiah waving his scarf up high!

Story time with our "Lovies"
(special stuffed animals the kids get to hold during rest time and story time)
   
Ava receiving her graduation diploma with Miss Hollie

Isaiah getting his diploma with Miss Hollie


Thanks Hollie for all the amazing things you do for our family.  You are a great teacher and friend! 

My Three Happy's:
1) Early out Wednesday:  School was dismissed at 12:30 (Although we had meetings until 3:00...it was kind of nice to have a short day with my class.)
2) Talking a walk with our family...we walked down to a local park and the kids played.  I was getting chilly but I swear kids are immune to temperature when they're having fun!
3) Carrot Cake: Tomorrow is the 1st grade lunch social at school and our grade level is in charge of bringing lunch.  I'm bringing a pasta salad and tried a new recipe for carrot cake (Andy's Aunt Karen's recipe).  I've never made it, but when I've eaten hers...it's to die for!  I can't wait to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment