Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Very Merry Knaphus Christmas

Last night we went to Story City to visit Great Grandpa Knaphus and to have Christmas "Knaphus Style."  For those of you who don't know what Knaphus even means...it's Janet's (Andy's Mom's) side of the family.  Great Grandpa lives in a retirement community and we used one of the beautiful rooms they had.  It was perfect...complete with lots of tables and chairs, a sitting area, kitchen, and Christmas tree.  There was plenty of room for the kids to run around and play and it worked out perfectly to house all the gifts and yummy food we all brought. 

Great Grandpa Knaphus with Ava

Great Grandpa with Isaiah

Aunt Karen and Isaiah playing with these little chocolate mice that Janet made.  Isaiah and Ava loved them!

Ava and Grandma R.

Ava, Aunt Jody, and Isaiah...someone had a mouth filled with chocolate!

Aunt Karen, Uncle Alan, and the kids

Grandpa R. and Ava

Tim and Jody...they are off to Disney World in 2 days!

Me and my love

It's so nice to be with everyone during the holidays!  Yet another reason why we are so thankful to be around both sides of our family at Christmas and always.

The next post is an Animoto slide show that I put together because I took so many pictures.  I figure that approach might be the easiest way to show all the pictures that I take over Christmas.  So scroll down and watch this...it contains the pictures I posted above along with many more.

Happy Christmas Eve Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment