Dear Ava,
You are five today! Five years old! When I rewind our life back to the day you were born I remember being so proud to be your Mommy and I know your Daddy was proud too! Holding you, cuddling you, and kissing your sweet baby face made tears come to my eyes because I remember thinking...you are finally mine! I still watch those videos of the nights we were in the hospital with you. I can remember one night that you would not stop crying. I remember turning on your lullaby CD...the one you still listen to every night, talking to you, holding you close, and slowly rocking you. Your cries turned to little coos and you fell fast asleep.
You amaze us every day with your stories, your silly jokes, your smile, your caring ways, and just simply being you. I never could have imagined having a daughter as beautiful both inside and out as you. You have learned so much and have grown up so much and we couldn't be more proud of you. We will love you forever, no matter what! You and your brother are everything to us and we are so blessed to be your Mommy and Daddy!
Happy Birthday Bootles!
My Three Happy's:
1) Celebrating Ava's 5th b-day at the Playground in Ankeny tonight. Eighteen of Ava's friends were invited to celebrate with us. Pictures to come...
2) I found out yesterday that our hotel that we were staying at for our upcoming Disney trip in May was upgraded. We are now staying at the beautiful Caribbean Beach Resort. This place is gorgeous and has the neatest pirate pool with cannons. I showed the kids some pictures of this resort and they loved it! Check it out! http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/caribbean-beach-resort/
3) Tomorrow is Friday...enough said!
Love Forever,
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment