Ava and Mommy before the party
How cute is my Bootles?!
Frosting away!
Starting to build the house with Mommy
Ava's colorful masterpiece!
We had already put it away in the bag to take home and Ava decided to take it out and put more candy on. You can NEVER have enough candy!
Ava's preschool class sang a song about a gingerbread. She's close to the front in a purple sweater and jean skirt.
This is my first attempt ever to put a video on the blog. I have no idea if this will even work. I took this video from my camera the other day. The volume is not the best but at least you can see the quick little gingerbread song they sang. Hope it works!
My Three Happy's:
1) Finishing up all my Christmas baking...now we can get to delivering all those plates to our neighbors this week.
2) Pajama Day...aka Polar Express Day at school. We all wore a fresh pair of jammies this morning. It's amazing how leaving the house in your pajamas makes you cozy all day!
3) 2 days of school left before break...technically 1 1/2 and then a 1/2 day of inservice. I'm beyond excited for Christmas break and all the time I can be home with Andy and the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment