A handprint Christmas tree...
...paper plate wreaths with pom pom decorations and a foam wreath. I didn't get a picture of this one but they also made the cutest snowman that looks like he's in a snowglobe. They used clear plastic wrap and lots of fake snowflakes. It's adorable!
One of my latest mini crafts...again...not my idea. This came from The First Grade Parade website that I've talked about. If you search her Christmas activities, you'll find this template. It's Santa's Magic Key. Last year I bought a set of antique looking keys on sale. All you do is print out her template, attach it to any color of paper you want, add the key, and then some festive ribbon. I made four of these and love how they turned out. Ava and Isaiah both have one on the door to their rooms, I took one to school, and gave one to Isabelle.
This is what it says..
"It's the night before Christmas and we're excited as can be. We're leaving this out for you...it's a very special key. You can shimmy down the chimney or tiptoe through the door. Just use this key we left for you to find cookies, milk, & more!"
Love it!
My Threee Happys for the day are on the next post...I love how every day now seems like a Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment