Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!

We Love Our Daddy!   Not just today but every day!  Today we were lucky enough to spend Father's Day with both sides of our family.  This morning my parents, and Julie, Kevin, and Isabelle came down for lunch and this evening we had dinner with Andy's family at Grandma and Grandma Richardson's house.  So far I only have the pictures from lunch.  I'm not sure what's going on...but when I came home tonight to finish downloading the others...the computer wouldn't do it.  I will really try hard to post those tomorrow along with all the wedding photos from this weekend.  

Grandpa and his little loves

Dad...thank you for always being there for us and loving us no matter what!
Julie, my Dad, and me

Three amazing Dad's...Andy, Kevin, and my Dad!

Tomorrow I will try to post the pictures from Andy's family...there are some good ones...and of course this morning Ava and Isaiah were running around everywhere so we didn't get any pictures of them with their Daddy until this evening.  I did however create a little slide show of various pictures of Andy and the kids.  They've grown up so much.  You can view this on the next post below.

  Happy Father's Day to everyone!

My Three Happy's:
1) Celebrating Father's Day with everyone today...we're so lucky we can do that!
2) Movie night with Andy!
3) Knowing that this week...we have NO plans what so ever!  You never know what may come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment