Ava came home from dance the other day and she was honored with being the 'Dancer of the Day." I guess they don't give this away every week, just once in a while. She received this because she was listening, following along with the activities they were doing, and was doing her best. They gave her this wand. She was SOOOO excited and so proud!
This picture is exactly what Andy and I see each time we drive home from an Iowa State football game. Both of the kids are always so tired that they crash. I love the black I-State stickers that go under their eyes. They look "just like a real football player."
Isaiah is adorable when he wears his baseball hats.
One tired monkey!
One day after preschool Ava was so tired that she fell asleep in the car. I carried her in and she ended up resting on the couch like this for about 45 minutes. Preschool wears her out. She doesn't nap anymore but I swear if you'd lay down with her in the afternoon, she'd fall asleep every time!
I think this was on a Monday and we had gone to Sam's Club the day before and gotten more paper towels and toilet paper. I hadn't put them away yet and they were sitting in the pantry. I kept seeing Isaiah running back and forth through the kitchen with a roll of paper towels here and a few toilet paper rolls there. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe he was putting them away for me in the linen closet. Nope...this little guy was making a stash in his room. The look on his face was priceless...all I could do was laugh!
That very same day Ava wanted to get in her dance gear and practice what she learned. They do bar exercises to start ballet class each time and she was showing me the different things they do. Maybe that was another reason why I was so distracted that I didn't pay much attention to Isaiah running back and forth. Kids do crazy things...but they are treasures!
My Three Happy's are on the next post that I already posted today. Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment