Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Back...I Think

After only two posts in two weeks, I think I'm ready to get back on track!  It drives me absolutely crazy that I don't blog everyday.  I love to talk and always have something to say...pictures to show...but hopefully now that there are only 18 days of school left I will have more time!

It's been one busy week like always.  Our week has gone something like this...

Dance Class: Ava's recital is coming up June.  We can't wait to gather with family to watch our beautiful daughter dance her heart out!

Track Meets: On Thursday evening I took the kids to Andy's track meet at Ballard.  For some reason it was there only home meet this year.  Ava and Isaiah love sitting in the stands eating hotdogs, Laffy Taffy, and popcorn.  They liked watching the runners...especially the hurdle races.  We stayed for about 2 hours and then went home.  Ballard placed 2nd overall...so it was a great meet!  Two track meets left!

Painting Crafts:  For Easter Grandma and Grandpa Richardson got Ava a glass tea set that you can paint and both of the kids got little airplanes you can fly and paint.  These pictures show Ava and Isaiah  hard at work on these projects one rainy day after school.

Ava painting one of her four teacups.

Isaiah loved painting the teacups too.

My two little artists.

Next the saucer


Followed by the airplanes...vroooooooom!

After a few rainy days the sun has started to shine.  When I took Ava to dance on Wednesday night, Isaiah and Andy worked on tilling up some of the dirt out back.  This summer we hope to put a brick patio off of our deck and hopefully we'll be tilling up the garden soon!  I love vegetables fresh picked from the garden.  Who doesn't!  Last year we planted corn, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, peas, green peppers, hot peppers, and green beans.  We plan on doing most of the same...but maybe changing up a few things!

Just like Daddy!

Grilling out tonight...we love eating outside.

Ava and Isaiah got a bubble maker from Grandma and Grandpa Van Slyke for Easter.  Ava is chasing after the bubbles!

We love her smile!

Get those bubbles Boo!



What an amazing night!  Nice weather, time with family, and it's the weekend!  Hope everyone is well...we think of you often...and love you all!

My Three Happy's:
1) I'm blogging again...yeah!
2) Movie night with Andy...we love Netflix!
3) An entire night spent outside swinging, playing in the sandbox, chasing bubbles, playing pirates, writing with chalk...life doesn't get any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment