Monday, February 28, 2011

Bedtime Snuggles

There's nothing cuter than the kids in their warm pajamas, fresh out of the bath, and cuddled up in bed with stories.  Tonight Ava and Isaiah climbed into his bed and read books for a bit.  Here are a few pictures of our two loves...notice the Simba tail in Isaiah's mouth...that is the second Simba that we bought at Disney during our recent trip.  He loves chewing on the tail and must sleep with both Simbas every night. 


Ava reading to Isaiah from a Disney book.  She loves reading with expression and Isaiah loves listening to his big sister!

The next few pictures are of Miss Isabelle, Ava, and Isaiah last weekend when we went to visit.  If you remember, I temporarily "lost" the camera...so here are a few pictures of that day.


Ava loved all the "girly" toys!
Two cousins playing in the kitchen.
"Would anyone like any coffee?"
Miss Isabelle running back and forth on the couch.  She loves falling into the fluffy pillows.  What a smile!
Isaiah after his busy day last Friday...the first night in his "big boy bed."  Sound asleep!


The weather is supposed to be in the upper 40's tomorrow.  Hopefully we can get outside after school and ride bikes.  Spring is right around the corner and we can't wait!

My Three Happy's:
1) Watching the relationship between Ava and Isaiah...they really are best friends!
2) Digging out my Vera Bradley purse!  I bought it last year at this cute second hand store called Miss Meyers.  They only take name brand clothes, shoes, and accessories.  I don't know much about these purses but I have this cute pink pattern and got it for a real bargin!  It looks like it's hardly been used.  Every day when I strap it around  my shoulder I think of my Aunt Barbie!  She loves these!
3) Girl Scout Cookies...being a teacher I find myself ordering more than I think.  This year I ordered 10 boxes!  YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing the pictures!!!! Ava and Isaiah look so cute in their jammies!
    I will be getting a "Springier" patterned Vera out today myself!!! If you take a picture of yours and post it, possibly Kim, Katie or I can identify it for you!!!
    ENJOY March 1! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first when you said Isaiah was eating Simba's tail I had a split second thought that you were talking about Julie's Simba! I was thinking, "No way!" And I was actually looking for the real Simba in the picture! Hahahahha!

    Cousins are great. I would know. I have great ones :)'

    I love Vera too. I can't carry any other bag!

    ReplyDelete