Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why I Love Being a Mom

My Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Being a Mom:

1) I get to share everything I've learned throughout my life with my children.
2) Hugs and kisses come my way for no reason at all...just because.
3) I love baking, cooking, and doing crafts with my loves.
4) Being that we do many things...I have an excuse as to why the house is ALWAYS messy!
5) They give me a reason to by candy, popsicles, ice cream...kid's food.
6) I know God gave these two children to Andy and I for a reason...whatever that reason may be I am so thankful that we get to raise them and love them forever!
7) I get to read picture books numerous times a day...and the kids never get tired of listening to me read to them.
8) Shopping...I love shopping for new clothes, fancy shoes, holiday outfits, Halloween costumes...everything and anything.
9) Ava and Isaiah make any holiday more fun!
10) They make me smile and laugh everyday!

I love you Boo!

Love you too Bootles!

Like the stories say...
"I Love You Always and Forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment