Morning bath...we got home late the night before...so I threw the kids in the tub after breakfast. They were using Easter buckets, various kitchen measuring cups, spoons, and whisks and were pretending to make cupcake batter.
Why not add a little "pretend color" to our house. My Mom said that Julie and I used to love doing this as a kid. All it takes is a bucket or container of water and paintbrushes...and there you have it...entertainment!
Apparently our windows and house needed to be painted first.
Followed by the tree out front...
...and landscaping bricks.
Isaiah pulling his "Burley" with Simba riding in back.
Off to the park
Wait for me...notice the random pajamas she has on....another Saturday where she wore different pajamas all day...oh well.
Daddy and the kids with Mommy following close behind. I didn't bring the camera to the park but wish I had. The kids played with the Krogh boys. Jace and Kale are in kindergarten and first grade. They come from such a nice family. They were there with their baby twin brothers and Mom. The boys loved playing with Ava and Isaiah and chased them everywhere. They all had a blast.
After lunch Daddy helped the kids make water balloons from this kit that Grandpa and Grandma Van Slyke got Isaiah from Reiman Gardens.
The kids thought it was pretty funny to throw the balloons from the top of the playset and aim them at me...I wonder who gave them that idea.











No comments:
Post a Comment