Okay...so here I am updating my blog with some random things from this past weekend and from this week. Better late than never....hope you enjoy it.
When we got home from school on Monday the weather was gorgeous...the kids played in the pool, we grilled and ate outside, and then played out front while Daddy mowed the lawn. The kids enjoyed an ice cream cone and were just "being goofy."
A cute messy face
I just had to get a few pictures of Ava...she was wearing her crocs, a swimsuit, and bicycle helmet...what a character. When I asked her to smile for a picture...this was the pose I got.
Enjoying a little bike ride
Isaiah helping Daddy blow the pieces of grass off the driveway after mowing...he loves to help!
Ava taking a picture of herself
We love Daddy! Ava took this before bed...Andy was getting ready to read her stories.
Enjoy the rest of the posts...my Three Happy's are at the end.






No comments:
Post a Comment