I spy a drenched Uncle Kevin.
We went over to visit Julie, Kevin, and Isabelle last week and the kids thought it would be fun to dump water and soap all over Kevin. I guess they were giving him his shower for the day.
I spy cousin Roro eating noodles and yummy food with us at the Mongolian Buffet.
I spy a silly kid slurping noodles.
I spy two kids diving into their play dough collection. Isaiah picked out a new Transformers set and the kids had fun making all the cars.
I spy a Bootles running through the yard trying to get soaked in a sprinkler.
I spy someone trying to aim with his water gun.
I spy a yummy, cold popcicle!
I spy a happy little girl!
I spy a multitaster...who said you couldn't enjoy a popsicle while mowing the lawn.
I spy a big smile!
I spy a cutie going after her cousin.
I spy the birthday boy...Uncle Kevin. He turned 30 last Friday.
I spy Aunt Julie getting the ice cream cake ready.
I spy a Daddy and his love.
I spy Oreos and ice cream galore!
I spy a cute family! Happy b-day Kevin!
I spy someone making a wish.
I spy a beauty salon. Ava had her best friend Reagan over on Friday and they played for 6 hours. The final activity was the Ooh La La Beauty Spa...an idea adapted from Fancy Nancy. The kids traded off doing nails, hair, and make-up.
I spy a little brother who was excited to help!
I spy a cool hair-do in the making.
I spy two friends forever...how cute are they!!!
I spy a whole lotta fun!
I spy a tired pup who loves his new hotdog toy.
I spy an elephant lurking through the jungle. Isaiah wanted to make a mask to wear around.
I spy a Princess Laya mask in the making.
I spy two artists designing a Darth Vader mask.
I spy Princess Laya...although Ava was a little upset and said she looked more like an animal than a princess. Too funny!
I spy a future Ballard Bomber football player. Andy brought home a helmet for Isaiah to try on.
I spy two incentive jars. As a family we decided the kids need a little work on doing jobs around the house, saying please and thank you without being prompted, and going to bed more independently. Right now we read them books and have made the big mistake of laying with them until they fall asleep. We're trying to wean our way out of that one. Starting tonight it will be stories, laying with them for two songs, and then letting them put themselves to sleep.
I spy Isaiah's jar filled with pirate stickers. He added so many more after this picture.
I spy Ava's jar...she continued to add lots of fun glittery flowers and some Hannah Montana stickers. They are working to fill this with cotton balls for doing things on the list that we made together. I wrote four things they are going to work on and they signed their name. Once their jar is full they can choose to go to Target or Build a Bear to pick out a toy. Cross your fingers that bedtime goes well tonight!
My Three Happy's:
1) Mommy and Ava morning...the boys stayed home and the two of us went to Hobby Lobby and Target to get some stuff for my classroom. We did end up with some "other stuff" that wasn't on the list. We ate lunch at McDonalds and headed home.
2) Making our incentive jars today. The kids seemed really excited about it. When the jars were done they said, "Can we get a cotton ball if we fold our laundry downstairs?" Did I hear that right????? I think it's working already.
3)Yummy salads! Tonight I made a spinach salad with a broccoli slaw, shrimp, tomatoes, black beans, corn, and tortilla strips. So good!
.................................................................My Favorite Thing.....................................................
I decided to start adding one more thing to the blog..."My Favorite Thing." With each post I will be sharing one thing that is or has become my favorite thing. I could say my husband and kids every day...but I'm going to stick with other random things.
**My Favorite Thing**
-My Scotch laminator that my parents got me for my b-day. I love that thing. It warms up quick, is easy to use, and the end product is very durable! I've been laminating lots of back to school stuff on it the past few days.
**My Favorite Thing**
-My Scotch laminator that my parents got me for my b-day. I love that thing. It warms up quick, is easy to use, and the end product is very durable! I've been laminating lots of back to school stuff on it the past few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment