Saturday, January 21, 2012

Camera Found...Now it's Time to Catch Up

Yeah!  Yesterday as we were coming home from school Ava wanted one of the toys from our toy basket in the car...and what do you think was at the bottom?  The camera!!!!!  On the way home Sunday I remember that I gave Ava the camera while we were driving so she could look at some pictures and take a few more.  She must of put it there when she was done.  I was going crazy thinking "I've lost it again." 

As mentioned in an earlier post this week, we got together with the Richardson side of the family for Christmas last Sunday.  There were tons of us there and it was so fun!  Here are a few pictures followed by a slide show of many more.

All the Richardson's...notice the kids in their new pajamas.  I think it was 12:30 or so...it's never too early for pajamas!

Great Grandma and the kids!  She gets them pajamas every year and they love their footies!

Mommy and her Bootles

Ava and Isaiah eating brunch!  They love their pineapple!

Opening gifts!  Andy opened a "man's gift" and it was a set of flying helicopters.  Isaiah was pretty excited about that.  You gotta love Aunt Jody's new Disney shirt...it says, "The Original Goof." 

Click on the link below to watch the slide show on Animoto of all the other pictures.
Christmas...in January

My Three Happy's:
1) It's Saturday...freezing outside...but Saturday!  Hummm...sound like a day for crafts, making yummy warm cookies, and movies!

2) Finding my camera!

3) A nice cup of coffee!  I always feel rushed in the morning during the week and when I get to school my coffee sometimes isn't hot anymore.  I love that I can actually enjoy it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment