Thursday, August 29, 2013

Someone's 5!

My little guy turned 5 today!  For some reason five seems like such an age jump from four.  This probably has to do with the fact that he also started school full time this year too.  This kid continues to be the most caring, kind, smart, creative, and loving boy I know.  His smile lights up a room and he makes us laugh every day! 

We are so thankful to have him in our lives.  God blessed us when he gave us our only little boy.  There really is something to say about the relationship a mother has with her son.  He is our Boo and we love him more than he'll ever know! 



Isaiah got his crown from school today!  He LOVES school and LOVES his teacher! 
 
I made a slide show of all the parties he's had this past weekend.  We went to the Playground in Ankeny for his "friend" party and had our family over on Sunday for another one.  What birthday wouldn't be complete without dinner from Hickory Park!  We went there too.  This kid got LEGOS, LEGOS, and more LEGOS for his gifts.  All but 2 sets are put together and I kid you not that he got 10 different sets.  He worked on the Lone Ranger one tonight and loves every minute of building! 
 
Enough blabbing...enjoy the slide show...LOVE the new birthday option!

Happy 5th Birthday Isaiah!

My Three Happy's:
1) I guess I can say I'm glad I'm awake right now.  I've been up until almost 11 working on school stuff lately and have been waking up around 5:30 and sometimes earlier.  I guess we have some early risers at our house plus it takes me that long to pack 2 lunches, snacks, make sure backpacks are ready, lay clothes out...need to do that still, and get my self presentable for school.  Wow!  Life is busy but oh so fun!
2) I found a yummy recipe for raspberry lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!  Have all the stuff but need to make them this weekend with the kids.  Also found a fun recipe for monkey bread that calls for butterscotch pudding.  Sounds like this might be breakfast on Saturday morning.
3) My babies are growing like weeds!  Isaiah is 5, Ava is getting taller by the day and just lost another tooth...that makes 6 so far...and Violet is such a big girl, sleeps great, and loves her baby food!  I love being a Mommy!

My Favorite Thing:
**My new GAP boyfriend cut jeans...so comfy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Isaiah! We are glad we got to celebrate with you at two special parties! We love you!!
    Aunt Julie, Uncle Kevin, Isabelle, Avrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time we had celebrating your special birthday! How could you be 5 already? We love you so much and look forward to lots more fun times together....(our Disney trip will be here before you know it!!) yeah! :) Lots of love always, Grandma and Grandpa V. xo

    ReplyDelete