My loves...how cute are they with their hats. I'm still working on trying to get Isaiah to open his eyes more when he smiles. What a goof!
Watching all the fish
Isn't this lion beautiful!
Posing by a kangaroo statue
They loved walking across this bridge. Isaiah kept going back and forth and back and forth.
Ava loved it too!
**Click on the link below for a slide show of all the pictures I took at the zoo. There are just too many to post. I should say that one of my "Happy's" is Animoto. It's so easy to use!**
How can it possibly be Friday? I love my job SOOO much...but this week has really given me a taste of summer and I just want to be done and home with my family. But March is almost over and that just leaves April and May. Andy starts track on Monday...which means track meets at Ballard...which means hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, and long licorice ropes to the kids. They love cheering on the Ballard Bombers. April and May also means it's almost time to get the garden ready again and to buy tons of flowers! I can't wait!!!
My Three Happy's:
1) Yesterday my parents met us at The Lorax. We saw the 3D version and the kids loved it. I must say that this movie was done very well. Sometimes movies take stories and then completely change them around. This had additional things added to the original story plot but for the most part really reflected off of the true story. I loved it! Everyone then came back to our house to play and have dinner. Julie and Isabelle were with us too and Kevin drove here after work. That's one thing I love about break...having the ability to do whatever we want!
2) We are meeting Andy's parents and Jody for lunch today at Azteca (a Mexican restaurant in Ames). We're also having a St. Patrick's Day themed dinner on Sunday. Should be fun!
3) Tonight we're headed to Ames to have dinner with the Vermeers. All the kids act like they've never been apart when we bring them together. We LOVE this family.
No comments:
Post a Comment