Sunday, February 26, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

If you asked Ava, "Who's your best friend?," without a doubt she would Reagan.  These two have been in preschool together this year and are two peas in a pod.  They have so much in common and absolutely love being together.  On Thursday last week, we had Reagan over for a play date.  These girls had tons of fun...plus it was pajama day at preschool so they were all cozy in their princess jammies

When I walked into Ava's room they were playing dolls and putting on make-up at Ava's beauty salon table.

The kids all wanted popcorn and hot cocoa for snack.  Isaiah joined the girls for a little bit and was showing off how much popcorn he could hold in his hand.

Chocolate mustache smiles!

Reagan and Ava playing Barbies



Time for some Perfection and Memory...little brother joined this too. 

I heard Ava and Reagan whispering and I asked them what they were talking about...Ava said, "Can Reagan come over for another play date tomorrow?"  I'm sure these two will be back together very soon!

My Three Happy's:
1) Making Star Wars droids with the kids this morning...pictures to come.  These turned out cute!
2) It's supposed to get to 50 degrees today...time to get outside and play again.
3) Seeing all our friends at Scott's 40th b-day party last night.  We loved catching up with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment