Words can't express how proud I am of my little boy. On Tuesday this week he celebrated his last day of preschool with a graduation ceremony. I truly can't believe how fast this year went for him and to think that he'll be starting early kindergarten in the fall and will be going to school all day is crazy. He was beyond precious and was such a little man during the whole thing. As they walked in they played the "real" graduation song...I couldn't hold back the tears. I'm so proud of who he has become!
Isaiah walking in all professional-like with this hands behind his back. They were walking toward the chair that had their name on it. He decorated his letters with bright colors.
I can't even describe how much he is loved! He's such a great kid!
To start off the program they sang some of the songs that they sing each day in preschool. This was their "Hello" song.
Next was the "Slippery Fish" song.
"Bop Til' You Drop" was the cutest song. The kids really got into it. Isaiah was dancing up a storm. It was neat to hear them sing and dance to all the fun songs they do at preschool.
Shakin' it!
How precious is he! There's something special about the relationship a mother has with her son. He's my Boo!
Here's Isaiah receiving his diploma from his teacher Ms. Shanna. The other two helpers, Ms. Kari and Ms. Jami read about what the kids want to be when they grow up. Isaiah had told them, "I want to be a teacher when I grow up because my Mommy and Daddy are teachers." Awesome!
Here come all the pictures of the relatives who came to celebrate with us.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Richardson
Grandma and Grandpa Richardson
Aunt Jody
Grandpa and Grandma Van Slyke
Aunt Barbie (my Dad's sister)...all the way from Indiana!
Aunt Julie, Avrey, and Isabelle
...and our family!
After the ceremony we went back to the preschool room for refreshments. They had snack mix, tons of cupcakes, and juice.
Diggin' into the food with big sister Ava
Isaiah with his teacher Ms. Shanna. How cute is he!
Ms. Jami and Ms. Kari...his other two teachers.
One of Isaiah's friends named Madison wanted her Mom to take a picture of her with Isaiah so I snapped one too. He is really liked by his classmates!
Congratulations Boo! We're all very proud of you and love you to pieces!
Other fun news...at six weeks (Violet will be 8 weeks tomorrow) Miss Violet decided to start smiling and has been making lots of cooing sounds! The other day I took a picture of her in the mirror while I was making silly faces at her.
She has a beautiful smile...another adorable Richardson girl!
One more smile while I was reading her favorite Elmo book to her. Notice the tongue sticking out...just like Daddy and Isaiah!
Here is Ava sporting her new smile. This kid lost her 4th tooth...the one on top. So far she's lost three on the bottom, one on the top, and the other top middle one is loose. The tooth fairy came of course and left a note and money!
My Three Happy's:
1) School is officially over today! Now the kids will be home all summer and we'll be doing tons of fun stuff! It's busy and sometimes gets a little crazy...well it's always crazy...but I love when we're all home together!
2) My wonderful husband bought new furniture for our family room upstairs...brown leather sectional couch, coffee table, sofa table, and area rug. I love it and it makes me feel like the room came right out of a Pottery Barn magazine. I'll post some pictures of that soon.
3) Right now the house is pretty quiet. Violet is sound asleep in her swing and Ava and Isaiah are playing school and are having "quiet time." They brought blankets and pillows out into the living room and are reading books. I was told to "not come in here now." So I have some time to blog. That's a happy!
My Favorite Thing:
**Spark! My cousin Kim sells Advocare, a nutrition program. Andy and I are trying it and one of the things that you drink before breakfast is called Spark. It replaces your coffee or pop for the day. It really works!! It tastes like your drinking fruit punch Gatorade. It's only an 8oz glass that you mix with water and you can have another one around mid afternoon if needed. That stuff gets the job done...keeps you awake, energized, and happy! I miss the taste of coffee now but I can live without it for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment