Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Everything

My husband and my 3 babies are "My Everything."  They are who I am, who I've become, and who I live my life for every day...I want to be the best I can be just for them.  My heart belongs to them and my whole world revolves around making them smile.  At random times throughout the day and especially at bedtime when I have time to think, I realize how lucky I am to be the wife of such a wonderful man and the mom to my precious loves.  God has granted me this opportunity to raise three children...to love them...to teach them patience and compassion...to be there for them no matter what...to support them in everything they do...to teach them that God and Jesus are always here for them...to pray with them every night...to give them hugs and kisses each and every day regardless of how old they are...and to be that person that they can come to when they need to talk.  Thank you Ava, Isaiah, and Violet for teaching me what loving a child really means and thank you for just being who you are.
 
Here are my precious babies!  Violet ADORES her big sister and brother!

A Mommy to three of the most amazing kids!
 
Let's not forget Jackson...he's my baby too!

Happy Mother's Day to Great Grandma Richardson.  Here she is holding little Violet.

Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Richardson!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!
 
Saturday night we had dinner at Great Grandma and Grandpa Richardson's house and celebrated Mother's Day with everyone.  This afternoon we joined my parents for lunch at Hickory Park and headed on over to Lowes to buy flowers for our yard and vegetables to plant for our garden.  I LOVE doing this...and the best part was that the kids seemed to really be interested in it this year!

Along with what I bought they each picked out their own pot and flower packs that they wanted to plant.  Here's Ava working on planting her pot.

Hard at work on her next pot.

Isaiah was loving this too!  They were both flower potting experts by the end of the evening.  They wanted to tackle the garden but we just planted the tomato plants so far.  Isaiah and Ava picked out sweet corn, peas, green beans, wax beans, carrots, and radishes to plant.  We'll get to that later this week.

 
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies I know out there.  I hope you had a special day with your families!

My Three Happy's
1) Violet woke up around 5:30 this morning, ate, and then went right back to bed until 8:15.  When I was feeding her, Andy was up making coffee...he just wanted to get up.  I, however, headed back to bed.  When I woke up later he had towed the entire garden, lined it with the black paper, and made sure it was ready for today.  What an amazing guy...I'm so lucky to have him.  He's so patient with me and I know that he loves me no matter what! 
2) Flowers...enough said!  I love how colorful our yard becomes when spring and summer rolls in!
3) Getting to spend Mother's Day with everyone on Saturday and Sunday.  I know I've said this a million times but I'm so thankful that we are all so close and can see each other often.

My Favorite Thing:
**Hands down, one of my new favorite things is Pledge multipurpose spray.  I know...it's kind of a cheesy thing to put as a favorite but it really is great.  Andy bought a 3-pack from Sam's Club a few weeks ago and it's one of the best cleaning products I've ever used.  It cleans wood, glass, mirrors, counter tops...you name it.  The smell is great!  If you haven't used it I recommend trying it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being the wonderful daughter that you are! What a nice day.....Hickory Park and picking flowers out together. Two of my favorite things...not to mention just spending time with you all. Love you... MOM

    ReplyDelete