Tomorrow is the day! The day we find out if we have to start saving for another wedding, have more prom dresses to buy, will be making more trips to get manicures and pedicures, will need more beauty supplies, and will be blessed again with another beautiful daughter. Or it may be the day we find out we'll have more stinky football equipment around the house, will have a large grocery bill in the future, will be seeing more cars, trucks, and Star Wars toys, and the day we may be blessed with another amazing son. Yikes! Will I even sleep tonight? I'm too excited!
Andy and I both get out of school early tomorrow...and get this...are going out to lunch! Love it! A date in the afternoon before we get another exciting surprise. Any takes on what it may be? I'm totally convinced it's a boy. Just feel it...but you know how it goes...could be wrong!
We've heard of people surprising their family and friends in different ways. We ordered a dozen cupcakes from the Cupcake Emporium (amescupcakes.com) this cute little cupcake shop on Main Street in Ames. We ordered chocolate and apparently they have this handy tool that can squirt pink or blue filling into the middle. Right after the big news, I plan on calling them before my appointment so they can get them all ready to go for us. We're going to surprise our family by delivering cupcakes to them...a tasty treat that should be quite the surprise. Ava and Isaiah are excited to try one. Of course Miss Ava thinks hers will be pink inside and Isaiah is convinced his will be blue...twins...would love them...but one sounds good to me!
You may be wondering why I didn't post any pictures tonight...well the answer to that question is because my camera is sitting all alone on the shelf in my classroom. I left it there after school today...figures...the day I wanted to update the blog...and I have no pictures.
Time for this Mama to get her warm jammies on, make a warm cup of hot cocoa, curl up with blanket, and watch either a little football or a movie with Andy. Stay tuned tomorrow for the big news!
My Three Happy's:
1) The amazing day! So nice you didn't even need a coat outside in the afternoon.
2) Tomorrow I teach for a half day...and then it's officially Thanksgiving break! Whoo Hoo!
3) Obviously I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow. I have prayed each night since I became pregnant for a healthy, growing baby. I know God has been holding this child's hand from the beginning and this baby knows that it's loved!
My Favorite Thing
**Love the kettle corn that we ordered from the Boy Scouts in the neighborhood. It's addictive!

Can't wait to hear the news asap of course! :) And for some reason I have no strong feelings on boy or girl. Of course Isabelle thinks you are having a girl. :)
ReplyDelete