Happy Birthday Boo! August 29th...that day when you made my life even happier! I will never forget seeing you for the first time after you were born. You were soooo big and the T-shirt you were wearing was way to big for you. The nurses told me that they didn't have an outfit that would fit you in the nursery so they had to borrow a shirt from the children's wing...being 10 pounds and 6 ounces...I can see why. Your face was precious, your eyes were so blue, and you had the most beautiful soft skin...you were finally mine. From that day you have always been an amazing child. You have so much love to give, are so kind and caring, and make us laugh everyday with your funny jokes and funny faces. Our lives wouldn't be the same without you and I pray every day for your health, your happiness, your safety, and most importantly...for being chosen by God to be your Mommy. You are my Boo and will always be my Boo. You're growning up now and have so many interests, have discovered so many new things, and I look forward to seeing you pursue your dreams. Happy 4th birthday Isaiah. We love you!
Today at preschool Isaiah wanted to bring Star Wars cupcakes, grapes, and juice boxes for his friends. When I picked him up today he was proudly wearing the birthday crown they gave him. I really wanted a pictures of him wearing it...but after school he was not in the mood for a snapshot. We headed home and made cupcakes for Julie's house...his daycare. Tomorrow he doesn't have preschool and will be celebrating with this friends there.
I ordered lots of Star Wars decorations for his birthday party on Sunday. He was beyond thrilled to get it in the mail yesterday and with the help of his big sister...they sorted through everything. In this picture he's sporting one of the Yoda party hats.
Helping Mommy mix the cupcake batter.
Who doesn't love to lick the beater when you're done.
Through this whole cupcake making process, Ava was happily playing school in the family room. She LOVES school now and I mean LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it. You can tell by the things she says that she is trying to be like her teacher Mrs. Upah when she plays school. Here is a picture of her "reading her class" a Junie B. Jones story.
My Three Happy's
1) My baby is turning four tomorrow. We invited our families to meet us at Hickory Park for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate. His big party is on Sunday.
2) Ahhh, the house is finally quiet. The past hour has been a little noisy...lots of crying and screaming from the kids. They were so tired today that we put them to bed early. After much arguing and stalling...I think everyone has finally drifted off to sleep. Hooray! Now I can sneak into Isaiah's room and decorate it for his birthday.
3) Baby Richardson must be doing well! This Mama is not sick and never was. The funny thing is that sweets sound kind of yucky to me. Anything involving vegetables and seafood is a YES for cravings. I guess that's better than stuffing myself with cupcakes. I think I'm beginning to get past the tired stage. At night I'm beat! But during the day I find myself having a little more energy. April will come sooner than we know it and I am so excited to be a mommy again. This little baby is already loved more than it knows. Today Isaiah brought home a page that he made with pictures that represent our family. There was a boy he colored for himself, a girl for "sissy," a daddy, a mommy, and a baby that was glued on top of my stomach. Too cute!
My Favorite:
1) Texas Roadhouse ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I say they are to die for. The kids and I were running errands after church on Sunday and happened to drive by it. It didn't look too busy so we decided to try it out. There was no wait and Andy met us there after his football meetings. I thought the ribs at Disney World were the best...yeah...those are good...but the ones at Texas Roadhouse...delicious.
Happy 4th Birthday Isaiah! We can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday! We love you!
ReplyDeleteUncle Kevin, Aunt Julie, Isabelle, Simba, and baby! :)
Happy Birthday, Isaiah James! Can't believe you are 4 years old already! I know you will have a very fun day! See you tonite at Hickory Park....(mmmm...cheeseballs!!)
ReplyDeleteLove you so much! (N& P!) xxoo
Grandma and Grandmpa V.